Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tagged by Alisha!

I was tagged by Alisha the other day so here goes!

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. My son
2. My husband
3. My family
4. My pets
5. Taking pictures
6. The gospel
7. Service
8. Friends

8 books I have read and enjoyed:
1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. Eclipse
4. The Host (currently reading and I love it)
5. Follow the River by James Alexander Thom (A MUST read!!!)
6. Harry Potter #1
7. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson
8. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

8 things I often say:
1. "I'm hungry"
2. "Maggie, leave the baby alone"
3. "I'm tired"
4. "I'm worried about..."
5. "I need to pump"
6. "I love you"
7. "Can you smile for mama"
8. "You are such a cute boy"

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Go on another cruise.
2. Go to Europe
3. Meet the Prophet.
4. Live by the ocean.
5. See my children have children.
6. Travel around the US in a motorhome with Justin.
7. Go on a mission.
8. Comprise a journal with the complete story of my life.

8 things I have learned in this past year:
1. Miracles DO happen.
2. Life is precious.
3. Families are forever.
4. Prayers are answered.
5. I am loved.
6. Unconditional love.
7. Motherhood is the hardest yet most rewarding thing I will ever do.
8. Breastfeeding sucks!

People I want to tag:
1. Britney Walker
2. Roni Jo
3. Amberly
4. Kassie

3 comments:

Draper Duo said...

so if you tag me I have to make these same lists? Am I tagged?

Draper Duo said...

Talia, I cant vote for team Jacob, something is wrong with your poll.
My personal poll is about split down the middle, rather interesting...

Unknown said...

Okay! I've added my lists to my blog. :-)