I wanted to let everyone know that Justin graduated from SLCC last month with an Associate of Science and an Associate of Arts! I am so proud of him! For the last few years he has somehow managed to work a full time job, go to school at night, get multiple 4.0 GPAs, help me around the house, and become a new dad. I know that if it was me I would have quit a long time ago......oh wait.......I DID quit a long time ago. he he he ha ha ha! Justin is enrolled at the University of Utah for the fall semester and will remain there until he finishes his bachelors degree. Congratulations Justin! I love you!
4 days ago


1 comments:
Congratulations Justin! I hope you enjoy a little bit of a break before you start at the U in the fall. (I still have to buy Turner a BYU onesie so I can start corrupting him...)
Post a Comment