Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fathers Day

Last weekend we were able to go see Justin's Dad for Father's Day. We had a great time! Somehow we successfully braved the 2.5 hour drive with a newborn baby and a dog. Seeing as how Maggie is a living vacuum, I was a little reluctant to take her along. She will eat anything in sight (not to mention the many trips to the emergency pet hospital) and I was worried about keeping a good eye on her while taking care of a baby and trying to visit with family. Somehow we managed this task and live to tell about it today! Maggie spent the day outside with the kids and managed to only eat a chunk of very old cheese that she found under a bush and a piece of something white that I can only guess about. YUCK!! However, she was well taken care of and had loads of fun! As we were preparing for church, Kevin opened the back door and said to the kids"Come inside and finish getting ready for church. You can play with that dog later!". Seth being the youngest of the bunch said (with great conviction) " Dad... Her name is not Dog!". I got a very good laugh out of that!

After church we visited some more and then had delicious tacos that Moana made! I even tried a little mountain goat. Surprisingly it didn't taste all that bad. If I didn't know that I was eating mountain goat, I would have thought it was beef!


Kenzie and Turner


Amy and Turner


Jesse


Kassie

Seth


Amy

Megan and Kenzie

Maggie

0 comments: