I can't believe it! Turner is 3 months old! Here are a few fun facts about him....
1. He loves to watch TV! When I say "loves", I mean he really LOVES to watch TV. Thank heavens for Baby Einstein or else Turner's first words would probably be "Are you my Daddy?" thanks to day time television.
2. He is a very happy baby. Crying usually only happens when he's hungry. Lucky us!
3. He will not take a nap during the day to save his life.
4. He smiles all the time.
5. He loves to play "Patty Cake".
6. He laughed for the first time last week.
7. His hands must be touching his head or face at all times or he gets really irritated. I dare someone to hold them down at his sides. I dare ya! I double dog dare ya! he he! Talk about unleash the demons!
8. His hands must NEVER be covered by blankets. Free flowing with complete access to his head is the only way to go.
9. He has very sensitive skin.
10. He loves bath time. Splishin' and a splashin'.


1 comments:
That picture is adorable Talia! I can't believe how fast he is growing.
Post a Comment