
Babies are a wonderful thing but lets get real!!! Pregnancy does horrible things to our bodies!!! Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would still look 4 months pregnant, two and a half months AFTER giving birth. The first couple of months have been tough and I've been really good about giving myself pep talks about my body but enough is enough. About a week and a half ago, I was out shopping for some "inbetween" pants (the pants we wear during the weight loss period after having a baby) and realized that I needed to take control of the weight situation when I had to walk my chubby butt into the Motherhood Maternity store and buy pants that would actually fit over my belly. How crappy is that??? I will tell you that it is pretty humbling to buy maternity clothes for yourself when you're not even pregnant. After this experience, I immediately got online (KSL.com....love it) and found a used Elliptical machine for a very good price. I have worked out everyday using my "new" elliptical and have lost 4 lbs so far. YIPPEE!!! Maybe in a month or so, I will only look 3 months pregnant ha ha ha. 25 lbs to go!!! Good luck to ME!!!


4 comments:
Good for you! 4 lbs is awesome in a week! I wish I only had 25 to loose...hehe. I'm jealous that you have a elliptical at your house! I have to get my sorry butt to the gym to get any kind of good workout in and sometimes that's not the easiest thing to do! Keep up the awesom work, you'll see those pounds melt off!
Way to go girlfriend! That is awesome! You are inspiring me to finally get my butt in gear!
Way to be motivated!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! That is just awesome! Another way to lose weight...plan your wedding again1 LOL j/k
And Congrats on being able to stay home and be a mommy! Seriously SO happy for you!
Oh, way to go!! I need to get my butt on one of those. I buy maternity clothes and I've never even been pregnant. :)
Post a Comment