Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Turner is 9 months old!!!

I can't believe it!! Here are a few fun facts about Turner at 9 months.

1. He sleeps until 9 or 10 almost every day! (he goes to bed at about 8:30 or 9:00)
2. He is insanely in love with any type of food.
3. He likes to talk while food is in his mouth. i.e. gurgling, mama, dada
4. He has figured out how to take his diaper off, and thinks its funny to do so.
5. He can clap.
6. He chucks his bottle across the room when its gone.
7. He is interested in anything BUT toys.
8. He hates his teeth being brushed.
9. He is saying Mama and Dada more specifically. Which makes me think that he is figuring out that I am "Mom" and Justin is "Dad".
10. He is always always always on the go.

**Pictures coming soon***

4 comments:

The Singlutionary said...

Heh. I want to be that age. I LOVE chucking bottles across the room but its just not appropriate when you're a grown up.

justinandash said...

Wow! I wish my baby slept that long! Oh well, I guess that all comes later. Your baby is absolutely adorable. It's great to be able to keep up with people I don't get to see as often as I would like. I look forward to hearing more about you little family!

Love,
Ashley

Susan and Dave said...

He sleeps more than we do! I can't believe he's already 9 months. I'm glad he is saying "mama" and "dada" more specifically. That's gotta be fun to watch him figure things out. You guys are such a cute family! I can totally tell you guys are just loving life. We can't wait to see the soon to be coming pictures. I love your photography!

Bethany said...

Congrats on 9 months! I still cant believe it though...wow seems like I just saw you in Target