I have decided to have a "Give Away" for a FREE photo session and FREE 8x10 for all of those who add my "Talia Draper Photography" button to their blog! I am sooooo excited about this! All you have to do is add my button to your blog and leave me A comment saying that you have done so (please leave your e-mail address in the comment too). The winner will be chosen and e-mailed on February 14th!!!
Instructions for adding my button can be found at the top, right hand side of your screen.
GOOD LUCK!!
**This give away is only open to Utah residents who live in or are able to travel to Salt Lake County for the shoot.**
**The photo shoot can be scheduled any time that Talia is available from February 16th to August 31st 2009.**


9 comments:
Done. Except mine isn't transparent...
I added it!
I added it to my blog! My brother-in-law wants to know your price for travel for his wedding. He's getting married in September.
justinandash@gmail.com
I did it although I wouldn't make a very good winner since I don't spend much time in Utah these days! But I love your pictures and I want to support you (although I don't know how many readers I have in Utah either).
How do you make a button?
Tal its Linds.. you are so cute!! YOu are not the reason i'm taking my blog private... You have a beautiful family and you are an amazing photogragher!! I hope all is well, you look incredibly happy and i am happy for you!! Please tell your sweet mom hi for me!
I did it! And you don't need a username and password anymore to get onto my blog! Hope I win!
Ok I tried and I couldn't get to it work but I'm on my laptop so I'll have to try from my desktop and see if it works. I would love to win because we wanted to get family pictures done before the summer!! I'll keep trying
Ok nevermind before I figured it out!! my email is felisharind@hotmail.com
thanks!!
I added it! I don't need the picture- I just like your pictures!
Post a Comment