Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Brace yourselves.....

This is possibly the funniest thing you have ever seen!

Many of you who know our dog Maggie, know that she is completely and utterly obsessed with playing fetch. She will play for hours and hours with out giving up or losing interest. I doesn't matter what the object is, she will find a way to play fetch with it. Each day I find myself hiding her newest fetch object so that I can have a break from the constant back and forth. It doesn't matter where I put it and how long it is there, she will never forget. Hours will literally go by and I will see her laying next to where the object is hidden. Well............Justin and I have discovered a way to work the "fetch" right out of her. Check this out and let me know what you think. Pay close attention to the end of the video. Just as Maggie is making her last pass with the "Magic Fetch Object", her back legs are lifted into the air as she is running. Seriously the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Yes, folks that is a 5lb hand weight. Maggie weighs about 9 lbs. You do the math.

Also, please ignore the fact that my house is a complete disaster and that my Christmas tree is still up. It was a long day.

5 comments:

Alisha said...

That is HiLarious! Cute Maggie!

Our Story said...

That is silly. Don't worry my Christmas tree is still up too! It is on my list today we will see if we get to it.

Britney Walker said...

That's freaking hilarious!!

The Singlutionary said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Kristin said...

Ha ha! Oh, my...That is great!