Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Our Christmas Part 2

Here is part 2 of our Christmas. We seriously had the best time ever!

This is a picture of Justin holding up on of his presents. I love you Justin!

Christmas

This is my brother, Brandon, cheking out his stocking. Thanks mom and dad!

Christmas

My sister-in-law, Adriane, just enjoying the day. I love her so much!

Christmas

My awesome sister Megan is getting ready to open an exciting gift.

Christmas

My dad is actually smiling in a picture! Priceless!!!

Christmas

My sweet mom opening a gift. I love you mom!

Christmas

These are just some fast pictures that I took on Christmas night after all of the festivities. I was actually just trying to figure out my remote.

Christmas

Christmas

2 comments:

Susan and Dave said...

It's good to see my #2 family again. I miss all of the good times we used to have at Lava, St. George, Disneyland, the Chevron Pool.... Good times. Love you guys!!

-DAVE-

Mama Snow said...

Thanks so much for entering my giveaways at my"Catch the Drift ...." blog. By the way I just noticed you do photography! I was totally looking for someone this last year for our christmas photos, plus we wanted to get some before my little boy lost his 2 front teeth, which he just did. But seriously I love your pictures and I bet sometime this year we will try to do some photos so if we do I am going to contact you. I am so excited!