Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Our Christmas Part 1

We had the best Christmas ever this year! I can't tell you how much fun it was for me to be able to share Christmas with Turner for the first time. Even though he had no clue what was going on. He actually wasn't even interested in the wrapping paper. I think he just likes to soak things in and watch what is happening. We spent a little while at our house in the morning opening presents and then headed over to my parents house for the rest of the day. Here are some pictures from that day. Justin actually took some of these. I think he did a really good job! This should also be considered your fair warning that there are alot of pictures in this post. And when I say alot, I mean ALOT!!! AND this is only part 1!! muah ha ha ha muah ha ha

xmas


Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

3 comments:

Bethany said...

What adorable pictures. Seriously. I think you have the best Christmas morning pictures of any I have seen! Looks like he was fun! My kids spent their first few Christmas mornings in tears....go figure.

The Singlutionary said...

TALIA! I love the one with Turner and the doggie. Doggies hate vacuums.

Alisha said...

I LOVE them! Awesome pics! I agree with Bethany! I should have hired you to come take our Christmas morning pictures!! :)