Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Temple Square in December

We went to temple square in December with my family. Justin's brother Jesse and his wife, Kassie were able to join us too. Justin and I had alot of fun despite the freezing, bitter, cold weather. Turner on the other hand.....not so much. The poor guy was miserable the entire time. I think he was mad at me. Every time I tried to talk to him or smile at him, he cried. Come to think of it, I would be mad at me too if I had to wear that stupid looking snow suit that I put him in. he he. Take a look at it towards the bottom of the post. Apparently it was a little small. What do you think? He had a perma wedgie the whole night. bah ha ha.

Temple Square

Temple Square

Temple Square

Temple Square

Temple Square

Temple Square

Temple Square

Temple Square

Temple Square

Temple Square

Temple Square

4 comments:

Britney Walker said...

LOL!!! That's hilarious.... poor little Turner. I'd be pissed if I had a perma wedgie too!

The Singlutionary said...

Talia, who are all those women folks in giant parkas? Can you put a caption in there or something? I can only recognize you but I THINK I see a few other familiar faces.

Lindsay Young said...

Gorgeous pictures of the Temple! And who could blame the little guy for being miserable? With a bolt of fabric going up your bum... I think we would hear about it! :) That was the funniest picture ever! Now that the holidays are over, we really need to get together! Let me know when your schedule permits!

Brent and Anne said...

I love your pictures! They are so beautiful! Turner is extra cute.