



Turner is 10 months old!! Here are a few fun facts about him.
*His facination with the vacuum quickly turned into complete terror.
*He can eat and eat and eat. I seriously think the Man Vs. Food guy on the Travel Channel has met his match. Turner can eat 3 jars of #3 baby food in one sitting.
*He can say Hi, Mama, and Dada.
*He took his first steps yesterday while having a play date with Ava.
*He literally goes from one thing to the next in about 2 second flat. It is always go go go with Turner.
*He LOVES to shut doors and better yet, he loves to slam them.
*He has 4 teeth. Two on top and two on bottom
*He has accomlished the master task of climbing the stairs.
*He is the fastest crawler in the west and can kick it into overdrive by lifting his left leg/knee in the air while keeping his foot on the floor. Thus giving him more leverage to push off the ground and gain speed.
*I think he secretly enjoys my reaction when he poops in the tub.
We love you Turner!
4 days ago


6 comments:
Those pictures are adorable!
already?! WOW! He is just growing so quickly!
How cute is your little boy! He is a doll. I am guessing you obviously took the photos. They are awesome. I did get it to work and it is on there now. How much do you charge or do you have a pamphlet you could send me. We need pics done of the kids and of all of us. I would like to talk to you more about it. You can e-mail me and then we can maybe exchange #'s
Isn't it amazing how fast they have their own little personalities. He is so adorable!
Yeehaw!!! What a cutey!
I think I would love your reaction if I pooped in the tub too! heheeheh! That is too funny!
Post a Comment