This is a funny picture. Ü Turner is starting to learn how to sit up. He's still pretty wobbly (is that even a word?) and falls over alot but he is SO cute while doing it. Look at those big eyes!
Hi Talia: I couldn't resist blogging you since I found your blog page by following a link on Dave and Susan's page. What a darling child you have!!! First pictures I've seen. Of course, if I would ever get over to see your mother, I'm sure I'd see many more. It was great to see pictures of your family. Take care Char
2 comments:
Those big eyes are killers! Got to love those milestones! Good job Turner!
Hi Talia:
I couldn't resist blogging you since I found your blog page by following a link on Dave and Susan's page. What a darling child you have!!! First pictures I've seen. Of course, if I would ever get over to see your mother, I'm sure I'd see many more.
It was great to see pictures of your family.
Take care
Char
Post a Comment