Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Babysitting Ava

Last night was eventful! We got to babysit Ava, and boy were there some good times had by all! The following three pictures display a scenario that I found to be absolutely hilarious.
Stage 1: Turner and Ava decide to have a "stare off" over who gets the toy laying in front of them...........


Stage 2: Ava decides to take things into her own hands............


Stage 3: Turner looses...............








7 comments:

Coralie said...

That is so funny. :)
I think baby squabbles are so cute. lol. Cute pics.

Britney Walker said...

That's the funniest thing I think I've ever seen! Ava looks so creepy as she's flying toward Turner. You gotta email that to me!

Lindsay Young said...

That is hilarious! He totally got his feelings hurt! Poor little guy! Getting picked on by a girl!

Bethany said...

I love the lunge. How typical, the girl always has to make the first move on the guy don't they?

Britney Walker said...

I had to copy....

We Fell In Love... said...

Coralie showed me your blog and i think that your baby is so stinkin cute!!!i had heard that you had a boy but i sorta forgot until today! that is so incredible for you and justin! Congrats on your beutiful baby boy!

Brent and Anne said...

The pics of Turner and Ava are hilarious! He is sooo cute!