Hello all!! I am VERY excited to announce that I am opening my own photography business!! I can't tell you how excited I am to begin this new adventure in my life. I really want to share this experience with each of you and so I am offering an "Autumn time special". Any photo session that is booked on or before October 10th will be free!!!! Yes, thats right!! FREE!! Please visit my new Photography Blog to see some examples of my work. http://www.taliadraperphotography.blogspot.com
Feel free to check it often as I will be updating it with new photos and adding new specials to the mix.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of those who have offered me such wonderful support in this big decision. Where would I be without you?
Love,
Talia
4 days ago


3 comments:
Anytime you want to practice on Isabella, just let me know and I will meet you anywhere! I am really excited for you! I am glad that you are doing this!
Well, congratulations on your new business! You're pictures are really cute!
Talia--your pictures are beautiful. What a good idea--I will definitely book you for Owen and Isaac during our next trip to Utah.
Take care and I am really excited for you.
Post a Comment