So cute Talia! I got Austin's flip flops at Kings up here in Logan. They were only a couple bucks. I can go see if they have any more tomorrow and mail them down to you. Let me know!
Those pictures are beautiful. You did a great job! :) I am glad you are doing well. You should let me know when we can get together. I want to see your baby!
4 comments:
Those pictures are priceless! Who took them?
So cute Talia! I got Austin's flip flops at Kings up here in Logan. They were only a couple bucks. I can go see if they have any more tomorrow and mail them down to you. Let me know!
I can't believe you took those pictures! They are amazing!
Those pictures are beautiful. You did a great job! :) I am glad you are doing well. You should let me know when we can get together. I want to see your baby!
Post a Comment