
Nicolle Staley
September 24, 2007
One year ago today my niece Nicolle was born. The world changed from the moment she took her first breath, and I knew that she was a special baby. She had an amazing light about her that was unbelievable. I think it has taken me an entire year to truly comprehend the amazing gift that our family was given when Nicolle was born. I feel so lucky to be her aunt. Words cannot express how much the gospel of Jesus Christ has meant to our family over the last year. We truly know with out a doubt that families are forever. Thank you sincerely to the many people who have shown love and compassion to my brother and his wife through this very tough year. Brandon and Adriane have continued to amaze me with their undeniable faith in our Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ. My testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has been strengthened through their example. I want my family to know how much I love them. And to Nicolle, the most perfect angel, Happy Birthday.


2 comments:
What a sweet post Talia! I agree with everything you said. The gospel has been my strength over the past 2 years now. Maybe Addison and Nicolle are friends up in heaven!! :)
She is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing that beautiful message. I think we can all grow stronger through their strength. I don't know them, but I admire them. Heavenly Father only gives us trials that we can handle... so He must have known that your brother and sister-in-law were very strong. They are an example to us all!
Post a Comment