We have had the tradition of going over to my parents house for dinner every Sunday night since Justin and I were married 7 years ago. As much as I know my mom worries that we feel obligated, we really do love this tradition. I love my family very much and couldn't think of a better way to spend my Sunday evenings (Honestly mom!! I know you're reading this).
I appreciate the funny conversations we have, sharing our church experiences from that day, laughing at the hilarious things the grandkids do at the dinner table, making fun of each other, and spending time together just relaxing after we've eaten. Most of all, I LOVE my mom's delicious rolls that she makes each week. MMM mmm MMM! Couldn't live without those rolls.
Recently after one of our Sunday dinners, my sister made capes out of small blankets for her and Turner to wear. They ran all over the back yard and had a blast! I love my sister for doing this. Seeing Turner laugh and laugh while they played made me so happy. 



4 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment