Have you ever heard someone refer to being a mother or father as one of the hardest yet most wonderful things you will ever experience? I have and have never disagreed with that statement. Being a mother is the most wonderful and hardest gifts I could have ever been given! Every day is filled with worry, frustration, stress, and chaos. There are some days when I just want to give up and walk away. Then something magical happens. Your baby laughs at you for the first time, he learns to crawl, learns to talk, suprises you with saying the funniest things, runs to you when he's hurt, he tells you he loves you. Those are the moments that make motherhood the most precious gift. In a day full of worry, frustration, stress, and chaos, all it takes is one moment of happiness with your child and everything negative that has happened that day vanishes. When will you ever experience something so amazing?
Motherhood is truly amazing. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with a child.
I have a saying in my home that reads, "The laughter of a child is the light of a house". How true is that?!?! I love it!
Justin bought Turner this ACDC shirt and wanted me to take some pictures of him wearing it. How cute!


I asked Turner to say cheese and this is what I got. He makes me laugh.
Over the summer my BFF Britney and I took our kids to Gardner Village to ride the ponies and visit the petting zoo. Here are a few pics from that day. 







4 days ago


1 comments:
Great Post Talia!
Post a Comment