Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Just in case you were wondering, I am still alive. I have a lot to post about in the next couple of days so stay tuned (if you want to ;)). Until then, here is a photo I took at the end of August when we decided to take a spontaneous trip to Moab. It was some where we had never been before and had a BLAST!! This photo was taken in a field of beautiful wild daisy's right on the way to Dead Horse Point.

Daisy field

Take care!

3 comments:

Jen said...

isnt that field just amazing??! so glad you guys had a great time!!

The Jones Family said...

Beautiful! We had those wildflowers all over this year and loved them. Glad to see you're back. I'm working on it too!

Kristy said...

What a cool photo! Where did you find that field?