Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

We spend a lot of time at the park every summer. Especially this one. Turner loves loves loves the park! One night we thought it would be fun to take Turner to fly his kite at the park. We truly thought he would be interested in the kite. Boy were we wrong! He wanted nothing to do with the kite. That park was apparently calling his name because he couldn't resist.

So, I flew the kite.

Photobucket

I was reminded about the time that our class in elelmentary school had as assignment to build our own kite. My dad and I worked on my kite till it was perfect. Ok, ok.....maybe my dad built the whole thing and I colored on it with markers to make it look like I had done it by myself. In any case, my kite flew longer than anyone elses. I was so proud.

Anyhoo, back to the park pictures........

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Mrs. M. said...

He is such a cutie Talia!