This summer, we were able to experience the sweet joy of Justin graduating with his bachelors degree in business administration from the University of Utah!!
Words cannot explain how rough the last couple of years have been. There were many many many days where we were both ready to call it quits. Somehow (I honestly don't know how) Justin peservered and made it. I am so proud of him. I am so proud of us. Almost every day of the week, Justin left home at 7:00 a.m. and didn't return home until 10:00 that night. Throw in the passing of his mom, the loss of a job, searching and searching and searching for another job, finding a job, that job not working out, then more searching for a job, being super super super poor, not knowing how we were going to make it, and the list goes on. It was hard.
When Justin graduated, it was the most proud moment of my entire life. We made it!!! Justin was also able to land the perfect job shortly after graduating!!! I will not attribute the job offer to the degree alone. There was a lot of prayer, fasting, and going to the temple. I KNOW without a doubt that Heavenly Father blessed us so that we could make it through the last year and then blessed us with the job that Justin truly wanted. I am truly grateful. Grateful for my husband and grateful to my Heavenly Father.




You can also go ahead and excuse my chubbiness. I am currently working on it. ;)
2 days ago


3 comments:
What a wonderful accomplishment for you both for persevering through it all. I am so happy for you!!! BTW.. you look great!
Actually Talia, when I first saw that pic of you, I was thinking how fabulous you look!! Then I read your comment about yourself... you are so wrong! You look great as always. It's fun to see all the new posts. Turner is adorable!
That is so exciting! He is not going to know what to do with himself now that he doesn't have to go to school anymore :o) Congrats you guys. I am starting to see why you didnt post for so long ...
Post a Comment