Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I posted a few more posts tonight. Make sure to scroll down. More to come soon.

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

I'm so glad you are finally back to updating your blog. I have missed you Talia. I love every single picture you have posted. Excellent job. Your little guy is growing up so fast! Can't wait to see more.

justinandash said...

It's so good to have you back! Congratulations on Justin graduating!!! That is so awesome! Your family is absolutely adorable!

The Jones Family said...

You are such an awesome photographer! If my pictures turn out even a fifth as good as yours I'm thrilled. It's awesome to see that you guys still go to Palisades, I miss it a lot. We've driven by twice in the last month on our way to Manti. We're really going to have to take the kids one of these years.

I love that Turner has so many young aunts and uncles. They will be buds, trust me! Shaye and I still have way too much fun! Love ya!