June 14th was Justin's mom's birthday. We were finally able to have a memorial for her and bury her ashes on that day. It was a beautiful day and such a nice service. Justin has two sisters that live in Texas. Amberly and Caitlin. They were able to come out for a week or so for the memorial and to spend some time together. It was soooooooo good to see them. I think they should both move to Utah (hint hint).
We were able to go to Justin's dad's house for fathers day. Almost everyone was there. It was nice. Here are a few pics from that weekend.
Turner and cousin Isaac (Amberlys baby) going for a wagon ride.
Cousin Owen (Amberlys oldest)
Turner and Owen
Turner and Aunt Cait. Turner was less than thrilled to be getting his picture taken. :)


Amberly, Caitlin, and I threw Jesse's wife Kassie a baby shower too! It turned out sooooooo cute. I forgot my camera so Amberly was gracious enough to send me some of the pics she took that night.
4 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment