
This summer has been so wonderful! Having the Hubbs home with us has been so much fun. We have spent so much family time together and it has been great. Here are a few Turner moments.
***
The other day we were on a bike ride as a family. The sun had just gone down and we were headed home. It was quiet and peaceful. Turner had been chattering nonsense to himself the whole ride and then said "Mom, did the sun go nigh night?".
I love these moments.
***
Turner has always hated my singing. When he was a baby, he would cry and cry if I sang to him. I thought it was really funny. Sometimes I would sing to him just to put a smile on my face. Ü
I think he may have resigned himself to the fact that my singing isn't going to get any better and that I'm basically all hes got because he loves my singing now. He begs me to sing songs to him at night. His favorites are ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree, and the Fish song.
***
Children don't lie. If they hate something they'll let you know. If you're fat, they'll let you know. If your breath stinks, they'll let you know. Last week, Turner and I were eating breakfast. He kept staring at my face with great concentration. After a while he pointed at a large zit on my face and said "Mommy have an ouchie. Mommy fall down stairs?".
***
4 days ago


1 comments:
I love the picture of the ferris wheel. How much would you charge for a copy of it? :o)
Post a Comment