Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Real Soccer Game

I am soooooo behind on editing my own personal photos. I was going through some of them tonight and decided to get these ones done first.

A few weeks ago, we took Turnip to his first Real soccer game. It was alot of fun! We had to walk 50 miles to get to the field from where we parked (ok, maybe it was a little less than that but it was far....trust me).

I took all of these pictures with my little point a shoot camera. I forgot about how good it does. Maybe I will shoot with that more often. Sometimes its just easier and I feel like being lazy. Anyway, Check out Turner in the last picture with the Real mascot. Doesn't he look thrilled? It reminds me alot of his picture with Santa Clause.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Bethany said...

What a scary mascot! I am impressed Turner let that picture happen! Looks like fun.