Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Easter Pics

Ok, so this is WAY late but I wanted to post our Easter pics anyway. I forgot my camera on Easter so I had to wait until I could get copies of these pics from my Mom. Here you go!
Turner had alot of fun on his first Easter!





















We have had alot going on lately. Turner has developed some allergies to wheat, eggs, cats, and dogs. I had to take him to an Allergist because he kept breaking out in hives after eating certain foods. After receiving the test results from blood work, we found out that the wheat allergy is very minimal and the egg allergy isn't that bad either. We are in the process of testing which foods give him hives and which ones don't. Right now, it seems as thought he egg allergy is giving him the most trouble. However, we feel really lucky that it isn't worse than it is and that he will most likely out grow it. Wish us luck! The pet issue is another story in and of its own. We are completely at a loss for what to do. Right now it seems as though the pets aren't causing a problem for Turner. Allthough, he has had a runny nose for about 4 weeks and we're not sure if its just a cold or if its being caused by the pets. We tried sending the pets on a "vacation" while we cleaned the heck out of our house. I spent 3 days cleaning up all the pet hair and cleaned all of our carpets and rugs. What a chore!!! We had planned on the pets staying away for about 2 weeks and then reintroducing them to Turner but things didn't exactly go as planned because both pets stopped eating and drinking. We decided to bring them back home and see what happens. So far so good. Both pets are eating and drinking like champs! Turner seems to be doing ok too. We are still trying to figure out if he has a cold or not. The pediatrician told us to treat it like an allergy using allergy medicine. He said the runny nose and cough would clear up if it is an allergy. So far, the allergy medicine isn't helping which is actually a good thing! That means its probably a cold and we will be able to keep our pets. Please please wish us luck! Thanks for reading this rambling post. My mind is in a million different places at the moment. Thank heaven the weekend is almost here!!!! I am going away with my girlfriends to St. George for a girls weekend! Oh my gosh! I am soooooooo excited I can hardly stand it. We leave tomorrow morning and come home on Sunday. We are going to a spa in Mesquite for massages, facials, pedicures, body wraps, and so much more! Can't wait!

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Talia - Kory's nieces son who just turned 1 was also diagnosed with allergies to eggs, etc. He has it pretty bad and has learned alot of recipes without eggs. He's doing great and I wish you luck in everything - ENJOY THE WEEKEND.