After watching the Oprah Winfrey show yesterday which was on internet predators, we have decided to make our blog private. The change will take place on April 30th. Anyone who wants to be invited to access the new private blog, please leave your e-mail address in the comments section of this post. You can also send me an e-mail at taliadraper8@msn.com if you are not comfortable leaving your e-mail address on the blog. We are so excited to hear from each of you.
4 days ago



13 comments:
Please invite me!! felisharind@hotmail.com
justinandash@gmail.com
Please add me to the list of bloggers who still want to check your blog out from time to time. Thanks talia! sherrie1m@yahoo.com
Oh talia add me!!!
stefanieroyall90@hotmail.com
Can I be invited? mary.demann@gmail.com
kristylooloo@yahoo.com
kassie_o@hotmail.com
apejones@gmail.com
neishaandbj@gmail.com
Catiemaylynn@gmail.com
Add me!
jenrupp@gmail.com
Hey Talia...don't forget me! But could you send it to my old email that I don't use anymore....LONG story! (But that's the one linked to our blog and I can't change it since I don't have access to that email any longer.)
alishabowling{at}q{dot}com
Talia - I read your blog will you add me? d.holdaway@comcast.net
Post a Comment