Sorry guys!! I can't figure out how to rotate this video clip. I know that this is the kind of stuff that all babies do but for my sake, just humor me and watch it. Until now, Turner hasn't given much notice to the baby gate. I was giggling today when I saw him try this.........


3 comments:
Hey Talia, Thanks for your comment. the only reason i look half decent is because i have all my babies c-section so i can just skip all the labor1 its pretty nice but ya the time does fly! i cant believe i have 3 kids either! We need a bigger car! I talked to colin about the pictures and i really want you to do them for us but i might just have to wait until i am back to work after the holidays because ive already spent so much money on pictures lately. Im a sucker and got the professional hospital ones of kyler (very expensive) then also spent another 50 or so getting my own developed. So colin just wants to be cautious until im back to work since we depend on my income so much. I hope you will understand, you do have a really great deal though. I love your little guy! he is soo cute! i cant believe he is about walkin already!
He's a smart little kid! He knows there is more beyond...I have to ditto your "baby gates are awesome" opinion. Since we got Sam, our dog, we use baby gates. I LOVE IT. He can't get out: ) We don't have any stairs but I'm sure we'll use them when our baby comes. Thanks for sharing your video! He looks so cute!
Oh my gosh! What a smart little boy! He knows exactly where it opens and tries to reach up! CUTE! I love seeing him standing up like that... he is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment