Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Talia Draper Photography Christmas Card Templates

Hello blog followers!! Its almost Christmas!!!! YIPPEE!!! I wanted to give you all a sneak peek at what is on my photography blog. I have just added my Christmas card templates for the 2008 season and am WAY excited about them. Go check all of them out and let me know what you think! www.taliadraperphotography.blogspot.com



4 comments:

Mary DeMann said...

I"m glad you found my blog. Your boy is so cute. I had no idea you were into photography. How long have you been doing that?

We Fell In Love... said...

hey Talia your stuff is great! i would love for you to do my family's christmas greeting cards! sounds like a deal! how much more to come to Brigham!? :) im having my baby on tuesday so it wouldn't be until like December when i fit back into my old jeans! I love the pics you took of Brittney's family!

Susan and Dave said...

Love the templates Talia. And that's not a bad deal for the shoot and card and everything. I was trying to scheme up a way that you could shoot our families photos for Christmas...Unless you made a round trip from Brigham to Washington and back to SL!

Joe, Karli & Claire said...

Hey Talia! I'll have to remember that you are a photographer the next time we need family pictures! I'm a Senior. I student teach next fall and then I will be done! Your baby is super cute! I'm adding your blog to mine too! Hope that's ok.