Justin had to make a quick business trip to St George last week. Turner and I decided to tag along just for the heck of it. It was a really fast trip but we had alot of fun. We woke up early and started the long drive to St. George. Turner did exceptionally well in the car! The funny thing is, I had to stop for potty breaks more often than the baby. I think Justin started second guessing his decision to let us join him after the 3rd stop on our little road trip. Anyway, when we got there, Turner and I hung out in the hotel for a few hours until Justin was done with work and then we went to In N' Out for a little something called The tastiest burger on the planet. We had alot of fun just spending time together. Here is a picture that I took of us taking it easy in our hotel room.



1 comments:
Cute family picture!
Post a Comment