Hot off the press.......Turner can crawl!! My life has taken a 180 in the last few days and I'm not sure if I should be excited or if I should cry. Mr. Turner is all of a sudden in to everything!! Here is a video that I took of him crawling towards the remote (his favorite thing).
And here he is going for the gold...............




Ah.......the world of electronics. Turner is in heaven.
Turner has become a master at pulling himself up into a half-standing, half-kneeling position. My Mom and I about died laughing when we saw him do this..............
Isn't that just the funniest thing ever? He was peering over the top of our coffee table at his binky. He wanted it sooooooooo bad. And THIS.........its my personal fav. His latest discovery is the furniture. How exciting! And not for a reason that you would probably think. He likes to eat it. Yep, that's right! Apparently the furniture tastes good or something. Who knew? Maybe the next time I'm hungry, I will give the couch a little nibble.
Oh, and be sure to keep scrolling down because there are a ton of posts that I posted today. I had alot of catching up to do. Thanks again for visiting our blog! You can also check out my photography blog at http://www.taliadraperphotography.blogspot.com. Until next time......






5 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! My little guy is just a month younger than yours and it just scares me that he soon will be crawling too!
I can't believe he is crawling! That is so cute! Isabella didn't start crawling until she was 8 1/2 months old! I bet he will be walking by the time he turns one! What a little cutie! It is always fun to see what keeps their interest. Babies are so funny!
Hey Talia! your little guy is adorable! I never knew that you were into photography! that one of your cat is awsome! and of coarse all the ones ones of Turner are so cute!
Wow, time flies! Crawling is huge! I love all the snapshots you got. I wish I had documented my kids crawling more...
oh and PS we changed our blog address. Click on my link to find us! Sorry!
Post a Comment