Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

We were able to go to my father-in-laws house for Thanksgiving this year! We had alot of fun and ate some seriously good food! They live in the tiniest town called Aurora, Utah. I love small towns! They always have a ton of character with a lot of history. On the day after Thanksgiving, Justin and I took a drive in the middle of nowhere and found a few cool things to take pictures of. The first was a baby cow that was just taking it easy on a dirt road. I fell in love with this little guy from the moment I saw him.
Photobucket

This is a seriously old house that I love! My mother-in-law took our pictures at this house a few years ago so I decided to go back and get a few shots of my own. Too bad it is surrounded by barbed wire now. Justin really wanted to see me climb the fence but I didn't like the thought of getting stiches in a very unpleasant place. Soooooooooooooo taking shots from the road was just perfect for me!
Photobucket

This is an old church that we found.

Photobucket

We had a great Thanksgiving! I hope that everyone else did too. I have more pictures to upload but that will have to come later. Its late and I am sooooooo ready for bed. Good night!

3 comments:

Amberly said...

Talia--your pictures are so neat! I am really impressed. I am glad you guys had a good time--you will have to take us on an adventure like that the next time we are all in Aurora. Take care and I hope everything is going well for you and Justin and Turner.

Lindsay Young said...

Your pictures are awesome! I especially like the one with the cow! Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving.

Jen said...

Fabulous pictures! :) Love your processing and love the old town!