Turner had his first taste of licorice the other day. He was covered from head to toe. he he he! It kinda looks like I have a little "Renesmee" on my hands but trust me, its just licorice. Ü

Life has been really really busy for us lately. Justin just finished up his first semester at the "U". YIPPEE!!! I am still plugging away at photography and being a mom. I have also been working at a little chocolate store called Mrs. Cavanaughs for the Christmas season. I worked there when I was in high school and thought that I would go back just to earn a little extra money for Christmas. I know alot of you out there can relate to being strapped for money this year. It actually makes me feel better to know that other people out there can understand. In fact, my sister-in-law and I are going to try something new with our grocery shopping. Amberly found a blog......http://mommysnacks.blogspot.com/ that tells you all about shopping with coupons. I am going to try doing this with my next grocery store trip and will let you all know how it goes. Turner is doing really well and growing up so fast. Sometimes I just want time to stand still and keep him a baby forever. I'm not looking forward to the day when he decides that I'm not a cool mom, or lies to me for the first time. I am really trying to just enjoy this time in our lives. Our naughty dog Maggie bit Turner for the first time the other day. I'm really worried and don't know what to do about it. I would be devastated if we had to get rid of Maggie but I can't have her here if she is going to bite the baby. For now, we are just keeping her seperate from Turner unless we are right there to monitor what is going on. Has anyone else out there had this problem? Any ideas or things that I can do to teach Maggie not to bite the baby? Well, I think that pretty much sums up our life right now. Very busy with major dog problems. Ü I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! I will be sure to take alot of pictures of ours and post all about it.
As Promised here is a picture of our little family at Halloween. I made Justin's costume!
How funny is this??? Turner fell asleep a few days ago while covered in cookie and still drinking his juice.
Turner woke up from his nap the other day and his hair was all over the place. I had to take pictures.

We took Turner to see Santa Clause at the mall a few days ago. Doesn't he look thrilled to be there? wink wink
Last Sunday, my Mom read Turner a story by the Christmas tree. I thought it was so sweet! I just had to snap a shot (or maybe 50 shots.....sorry mom).
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
4 days ago


2 comments:
I laughed so hard about the 'Renesmee' pics! So cute!! I love your Halloween costumes too! How fun! Hope you have a great Christmas!
Okay... so you HAVE to send Ellen the picture of Turner on Santa. That is hilarious! I LOVE IT! I love to hear all about what is going on with your family. I miss you!
Post a Comment