Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Not much has really happened this last week. Justin and I went up to Deer Valley on Saturday and saw a concert by the Utah Symphony. It was really beautiful up there! Turner has really discovered his feet within the last couple of weeks. They are constantly in his mouth. My mom went out and bought Turner a bunch of toys to keep at her house when he is babysat there and of course when we took him there on Saturday night, he was much more interested in his feet than the toys. Go figure! He is also learning how to scoot himself across the floor. I don't think he has quite figured out that when he scoots, he can actually get somewhere. I'm sure he will figure that part out soon enough though. I have a sneaky feeling that he is going to start doing everything all at once. I'm a little scared because he is a pretty active baby right now and I can't imagine what life will be like when he starts figuring things out. SCARY!! Here are a couple of pictures that I took last night.


5 comments:

Lindsay Young said...

He is so dang cute! And such a happy little baby! Your whole world will change when he becomes mobile! But every stage is precious... so enjoy!

Amberly said...

Wow, Turner is really a cute boy. Thanks for posting--it is good to hear what you guys are up to! Take care, and hug that cute baby for us.

The Rindi's said...

He is so stinkin cute!! I love it!!

Bethany said...

Looks like you are in for a little athlete in the family. Love it when they start things so fast! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

He's getting so big!! Love those pictures!