We went to Lava Hot Springs last weekend with my family. I absolutely LOVE that place! I always have so much fun there. We were able to do lots of fun things while we were there. My Grandma and her sister Viola planned a bracelet making party for all of the girls (and some boys but we won't name names.....Kenny, Roger, and Reid). Maggie even got to wear a bracelet!
We all had alot of fun swimming with Turner in the swimming pool! I think he had fun too!
Surprisingly, Justin talking me into going down the water slides with him. I am generally not much of a swimmer but it was really fun. Just a warning though......don't ever try and sit up in an enclosed water slide! A serious bump on the noggin could result. This warning may or may not come from personal experience. he he
All in all, we had a blast! Thank you to my wonderful family for the fun times and good food! We love you!


5 comments:
Thanks for the advice from your possibly but possibly not personal experience. :)
I LOVE Lava it's on of my favorite places to go!! So much fun!! Also this might sound weird but I miss your mom so much!! She is so funny and she used to crack me up!! You will have to tell her hi from me!! Oh and I know the feeling when we were packing to move to st louis I forgot all kinds of stuff but what can you when you have a million things to do and no time??
We have never been to Lava Hot Springs before... we will have to check it out! Looks like you guys had fun! And don't worry... once you forget something the first time... you won't forget it again. But you probably will forget something else. Its a never ending cycle!
Yeah for Lava. Went there for the first time this summer and enjoyed it. Although, I still hold that is is more of a winter retreat...at least the hot springs. Cute pictures and entertaining writing, you crack me up. And, nope, if you forget something you will probably forget the same thing over and over again (my possibly personal experience- why are burp rags and extra diapers so hard to remember?!) Glad it all turned out well!
It sounds like you had a great time. That is so fun. I love that place. Turner is getting so big. We need to see you guys. Hope you are well. :)
Post a Comment