Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

West Nile anyone?

Justin went hunting this weekend with his dad and brother. This is how he looked when he came home............




If you are wondering what the "rash" is that's all over his arms, its actually not a rash at all. They are hundreds of mosquito bites. Can you believe it?? I was literally in shock when I saw him. He has bites all over his face, shoulders, back, arms, legs, and hands. Believe it or not, he was wearing long sleeves, a face mask, gloves, and pants. He even put bug spray on! Those ferocious buggers bit straight through his clothes! Needless to say, he has been really itchy for the last few days. Thank heavens for Benadryl and Calamine Lotion. Ü

5 comments:

The Rindi's said...

OMG!! That is crazy!! That happened to me when I was 15 and it was TERRIBLE and now I am allergic to the bites poor guy!!

Amberly said...

Didn't Justin get horribly sunburned the last time he went hunting with my dad? Those Draper mountain men :) Ouch, sorry Justin.

Bethany said...

Oh my....holy hannah. I cannot even stand the sight of that! Mosquitos reek havoc on my system and cant even imagine poor Justin! What a tough guy!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! That is CRAZY! Poor Justin!

Draper Duo said...

Jesse has the same on his arm after last weekend...they are just barely starting to disappear. He had to really convince me they were mosquito bites. I was sure he had walked through poison ivy or oak and didn't want to admit it. And I thought Wisconsin mosquitos were bad...