His little laugh is so cute!
Oh my gosh! That was SOOO dang cute! I love his little laugh! Maggie is one cute little dog too! I would be laughing at her too!
His laugh is way cute! Brynlee would crack up whenever Diesel (our dog) or my mom's crazy dogs would bark!! I'm sure we made all of our neighbors out here in the apartments mad because we used to make him bark just to hear her laugh!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
His little laugh is so cute!
Oh my gosh! That was SOOO dang cute! I love his little laugh! Maggie is one cute little dog too! I would be laughing at her too!
His laugh is way cute! Brynlee would crack up whenever Diesel (our dog) or my mom's crazy dogs would bark!! I'm sure we made all of our neighbors out here in the apartments mad because we used to make him bark just to hear her laugh!!
Post a Comment