Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

4 months old

I can't believe it! Turner is 4 months old! Where does the time go? My friend Heather had a baby last week (Ethan) and I went to see them in the hospital. Ethan is about the same size that Turner was when he was born. As I sat there holding Ethan, I couldn't believe how much my little baby has grown. I mean its crazy! I guess I didn't really realize it because I see him every day but when I held Ethan, I couldn't believe the difference. Here are a few fun facts about Turner at 4 months:


1. He is eating solid foods and loves squash!


2. He can roll over both ways.


3. He loves to be held in the air over our heads (like superman). He just laughs and laughs.

4. He loves looking at himself in the mirror.


5. He likes to lay in his crib and watch his mobile go round and round.


6. He wakes up almost every morning in a very good mood. Talking like crazy.


7. He slobbers like crazy.


8. He is a thumb sucker.


9. He has a zero tolerance policy for hunger. Anyone who has experienced the moments before being fed a bottle can attest to this fact.


10. He loves to be sang to.


We went to the doctor the other day for his 4 month check-up and here are his stats:
Head size: 17.2 inches, 90th percentile
Height: 26 inches, 90th percentile
Weight: 12.38 lbs, 10th percentile


In lame man's terms, he's long and skinny with a big head. Kinda funny in my opinion.


Here are a few pictures from the last week.

First bite of solid food. As you can tell, he wasn't all that thrilled.

He started to come around after a few bites but he still wasn't all that excited.

First experience with squash and he loved it!

Second experience with squash and it was everywhere! At least he had a good time.

We bought Turner an exersaucer this week. I was way excited to put him in it for the first time. This is what happened:

Turner loves to eat his aunt Megan's hair. He can't help himself.


2 comments:

Lindsay Young said...

Oh my gosh! Has it been 4 months already!? I LOVE those squash pictures! He should be on a baby food commercial "Got squash?" How cute is he? The Doctor said the same thing about Isabella..."tall and skinny with a big head"!

Bethany said...

Oh, the squash, love the squash. I cant believe he is already doing that. SO glad it doesnt stain! Congrats on surviving 4 months.