Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Boating in the middle of nowhere!

Last weekend we went boating with our friends Rhett and Britney. Rhett grew up in a town called UPALCO which is somewhere in the vicinity of Altamont, Utah. I'm pretty sure that UPALCO is the smallest town that I have ever been to! It is literally in the middle of nowhere! However, there is a fun little lake about ten minutes away and that is where we went boating. We had so much fun boating and just hanging out on the beach with the babies. Rhett's parents were kind enough to host our stay and fed us some really good food while we were there. A big THANK YOU goes out to Rhett's parents. Here are a couple of pictures that we took.
How cute is Turner?? He was sporting his swim gear that Heidi gave him.

Justin helped Turner dip is feet in the lake! I actually think he liked it!


Justin really had fun wake boarding and knee boarding. He can do a lot of tricks too!


I tired SO hard to get up on those dang water skis! I can't tell you how many times I ate it. I must have done the splits a million times. OUCH!! I never did get up though. I am determined to do it sooner or later.


2 comments:

Lindsay Young said...

Looks like a blast! I probably tried to waterski 500 times growing up and never got up once (no matter how many boat owners told me that THEY could get me up. Nobody succeeded and I have given up trying!) Nothing beats riding in a boat though, so I am happy just doing that! Turner looks so cute in that hat! What a babe!

Alisha said...

I am GREEN with ENVY! I LOVE boating! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!