This 4th of July was a first for Turner. We were all so excited to see his face when the fireworks started. However, Turner had another plan.....sleep sleep sleep. Thankfully he woke up just in time for the finale and didn't even cry. He just sat and stared at the sky. It was so cute. I think "first times" are one of the best things about being a parent. There is something magical about watching your child experience something for the first time.
4 days ago


1 comments:
Amen sister! Watching their face as they see something for the first time is the best! Its even fun the 2nd and 3rd time! I am glad that Turner was able to see fireworks! Isabella still hasn't seen them. Maybe next year I will let her stay up past 7:30! I was amazed she slept through all the noise of the fireworks our neighbors were doing.
Post a Comment