Man... days like that are hard! I'm sorry man! They sure make you earn the title MOTHER don't they! Just remember tomorrow is another day... lets just hope its not another one like today! Good luck!
I love your blog! You are so funny! I definitely had some of those days. Don't worry, they get fewer and far between. Make sure you take some time for yourself!
4 comments:
Man... days like that are hard! I'm sorry man! They sure make you earn the title MOTHER don't they! Just remember tomorrow is another day... lets just hope its not another one like today! Good luck!
Oh, no! That is a pretty funny picture, though.
That's pretty funny and so true! What a great mom you are, I can tell by the way you adore Turner. Great job trudging through the tough times!
I love your blog! You are so funny! I definitely had some of those days. Don't worry, they get fewer and far between. Make sure you take some time for yourself!
Post a Comment