What better way to spend the wet, rainy, snowy day than take some self-portraits?
I ADORE these pictures!!!! You are totally awesome! One of my favorite people for sure! I love your BW edits - you must tell me what it is? or how you do it...!Oh, and ps...the pics of my kids were all done at Daybreak. love it!
Brynlee and I do this all the time!! It's so much fun. Although I don't ever look as good as you do in these:)
Such adorable photos, all of them! Love that they are in black and white, too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I ADORE these pictures!!!! You are totally awesome! One of my favorite people for sure! I love your BW edits - you must tell me what it is? or how you do it...!
Oh, and ps...the pics of my kids were all done at Daybreak. love it!
Brynlee and I do this all the time!! It's so much fun. Although I don't ever look as good as you do in these:)
Such adorable photos, all of them! Love that they are in black and white, too.
Post a Comment