Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

blossoms

Happy Easter everyone! I love spring time blossoms. One day my yard will be filled with trees that blossom every spring and planter boxes full of tulips and daffodils. For now I will be content with the little strawberry plant that is growing in my back yard and the vine that blooms purple flowers all summer long. Every day I look out my back window and observe the changes spring is bringing. We have one tree in our small backyard. Each morning I look at it to see how the leaves are sprouting and growing. They visibly grow from day to day in the spring and it is amazing to me. What a beautiful world we live in!

My friend Lindsay invited Turner and I over to her house for an Easter egg hunt yesterday. It was so much fun! Thank you Lindsay for inviting us!

easter

easter

easter

easter

easter

easter

easter

Turner loves to swing. Here he is doing the "Superman" swing.

superman

superman

2 comments:

Lindsay Young said...

We loved having you guys come over! We need to do it again soon! Turner is a sweetheart!

The Jones Family said...

I'm glad you had a fun easter and was sorry to read about Maggie. I hope things start going better for you. I love and miss you!