Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Operation office...

I have been busy as a bee lately and have had the sudden urge to do lots of projects around the house. My office/loft area was the first project on my list. I wanted to paint it a lite, "feel good" color and to get some of my pictures printed.

Here's the before:

Photobucket


And here is the after:

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

What do you think? I think it turned out really good! I love being in my office now.

This whole transformation including paint, paint supplies, prints, frames, shelves, wall hanging, and decorations was less than $120.00!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! I never would have had the guts to go with the paint color put it totally works! You are going to have to give me some tips when we get into finally get into our house. (in a week and a half hopefully) I want to remodel and you worked the penny pinching to get all of that done for that price! Way to GO!
Thank you so much for your comment. Your the sweetest! I love you too!!

p.s. We need to get together again soon!

The Jones Family said...

You are just too talent! Do you hire out? I love the color and how bright and cheery it is! Thanks for sharing, hope everything is going great.

Sherrie said...

It looks FABULOUS! Are you for hire? :)

Mary DeMann said...

I think it looks great. I love the color! Maybe you could be an office designer as well as a photographer?

Brent and Anne said...

It looks fantastic! I really like the color. All that for $120? What a steal!