Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Girls weekend!!

Reader BEWARE!!! Major picture overload!! Seriously!! Holy cow!

A few weeks ago I went on a girls trip with my best friends in the whole wide world! Britney, Heidi, and Tiff. We went to St. George and had a blast!! Oh my gosh. That little get away was exactly what I needed. Thank heavens for warm, sunny, St George. Oh... and Nelson's Frozen Custard. Lets not forget to pay our respects to the deliciousness that made me gain 4 lbs of tub while I was away. Goo!

Any who, this is only part one my friends! There are many more pictures to come. Muah ha ha (evil laughing from my computer chair).

First and foremost, we have Britney captaining our ship. We also found it funny that we were all sitting in the exact spots that we were in when we road tripped it to San Diego in college.

Grils Trip

Here we have Tiff enjoying the ride from the back seat.

Grils Trip

Along the way, we stopped at the cheese factory in Beaver. Who knew there was a cheese factory in Beaver, Utah? Not I. Whilst driving through Beaver, we ran across this old abandoned motel called the Sleepy Lagoon which was wwaaaayyyy past its prime (if it ever had one). It was actually kinda cool so I made the girls pull over so that I could snap a few shots.

Grils Trip

This, I believe is the pride a glory of the Beav.

Grils Trip

A spooky old tree. Do they dare take a pic of that spooky old tree? Yes, they dare. Four little girls...one in the drivers seat, one in the passengers seat, one in the back seat, one with the camera. A creepy old swing. Do they dare take a pic of that creepy old swing? Yes. They dare. Four little girls. One in the drivers seat, one in the passengers seat, one in the back seat, and one with the shivers.

Grils Trip

I tried to take a pic of Tiff and I and this is about as good as it got. I like it anyway.

Grils Trip

HOOOOORAY for Snow Canyon and for the fact the we are FREE FREE FREE. Free from messy husbands, babies, laundy, dishes, school, finals, and everything else that comes with being a wife, mother, and student.

Grils Trip

Ok, this in seriously one of my favorite pictures ever. Believe it or not, I took this photo from the back seat of Britneys car while driving through Snow Canyon. I still can't believe how good it turned out. That dude was b-r-a-v-e. He was wicked high up on that mountain.

Grils Trip

Oh, this was a little friend that I found along the road. Had to stop and snap his portrait. I say "friend" but in actuality, we are really frienemies. Honeslty who could be friends with a snake? Given the chance, he would have eaten me for lunch I'm sure of it.

Photobucket

Another snapshot from the backseat of a moving vehicle. My camera rocks!

Photobucket

Isn't she pretty? Sure. Until she pokes through your flip flop and makes you cry for your mommy.

Photobucket

Just a dead bush but I liked it.

Photobucket

Sweet Angel......

Photobucket

This one speaks for itself....

Photobucket

Where's Heidi?

Photobucket

Here I am in all my fierceness. Can you even see me?

Photobucket


"OH MY GOSH, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS"!!!



Photobucket

Such a pretty flower...

Photobucket

Not sure what this was all about.....

Photobucket

And thats all for now folks! More will come soon......


7 comments:

Alisha LeBaron said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Those are some great pictures! You are so talented!

Neisha said...

I agree with Alisha those are some pretty funny pictures. I love it!

Britney Walker said...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Britney Walker said...

MUAHAHAHA!!!

justinandash said...

I absolutely love all those pictures. They are beautiful! Looks like you guys had way too much fun!

Our Story said...

Love the pictures! I told my hubby the other night while I was waiting for all the pictures to load (our internet sucks) that if we are ever down in Utah and have some extra dollars - I am totally calling for you to take our pics! The rock climbing pic is awesome my brother lives for rock climbing and it is just crazy!

Susan and Dave said...

Talia you are an amazing photographer! I loved all of those pics! What kind of camera DO you have? I would really love to get a family portrait from you. Maybe if we're ever down in SL...would you be up for a gig?

Susan