Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OH MY GOSH THIS IS SOOOOOO EXCITING!!!

So as you know, I went to St. George last weekend on a girls trip with my friends. First of all, we had a BLAST! Lots of pics to come soon. I have been busy busy busy with photography stuff for other people so I will get to my pics as soon as I can. So anyway, back to the reason we are reading this post......

We went to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner one night and guess who we met?????

Felipe and Sione

Felipe and Sione from the Biggest Loser!!!! Oh my gosh I was soooooo star struck. ha ha ha I'm an idiot. But seriously I was a blubbering fool telling them things like: "I am so mad at Ron right now", and "I am so proud of you". Bah ha ha ha. I need to pull myself together. They were soooooo nice and looked sooooooo good!

11 comments:

justinandash said...

That's fantastic! So fun! I love to eat there by the way. So good!

Brent and Anne said...

That is way cool! Your post made me laugh!
Oh, and the hot springs are near Spanish Fork Canyon, off highway 6. Let me know if you want directions.

Debbie said...

How fun, I was hoping Sione would win! If you ate at the one in St. George you were right by Alisha's house.

Alisha said...

Oh, this is AWESOME! I love the picture!! Dang, I so wish we would have decided to eat there that night. :) Seriously, they were practically at my front door...we live RIGHT next to Texas Roadhouse. I would have been the same blubbering fool! :) I love them! (Oh and I am SO MAD at Ron right now too!!!!)

Alisha said...

P.S. What did they eat?? heehee

The Rindi's said...

Oh how fun!! I LOVE them too! I probably would have been the same way!! Also do you do weddings? My sis-in-law is getting married in August and she is looking for a photographer and I love your pics so I told her I would ask!

The Rindi's said...

Ok she said she is interested so if you could email her your pricing I would appreciate it. She wants pricing for bridals, engagements, and weddings and I also know she is looking for a videographer if you know any. Thank you so much her email is michellerindlisbacher@yahoo.com

The Jones Family said...

You are so funny! I probably wouldn't have been any better, though. Do they live in St. George? Some of the video from when Sione went home looked a lot like St. George. I didn't watch every episode, so I don't know.

You are adorable- just keep being you!!!

Amberly said...

I'm so glad you got to do something so fun! I hope that everything is going well for you and am looking forward to seeing you soon...

Sherrie said...

That's awesome! Love your new blog!

Joe, Karli & Claire said...

I am so jealous! That is so cool!