A few weeks ago Turner and I went to the Zoo with a group of friends. We had soooooo much fun! Last year when my Mom and I took Turner, he was only a few months old and didn't know what in the heck was going on. This year he was about 14 months old so he understood alot more. He especially noticed the animals when they moved around in their cages. He pointed at each of the animals he saw and called them a "dog". It was way cute!
Here we are in front of the elephants.

Of course we had to get the classic pic in front of the Gorilla.

Turner is looking into the Gorilla area. I don't think he even noticed that there was one right below him.

Twins......


Looking at more animals.

This huge turtle was trying to get at Turner through the space in the fence. CREEPY!!



Cute Ava in her cute hat.

Riding the train together.

We had such a blast!! Thanks to everyone who went!


0 comments:
Post a Comment