Can someone please tell me how you go from this..............to this in about 2.3 seconds????????
bahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you did some kind of "photo editing" to make him look that demonic. My grandson is an angel!!!
That picture of him in daddy's shoes and tie....one of my faves!!!! DARLING!!!
Oh my gosh! I am sad to say but it only gets worse! At least it has been with Isabella! she can throw a tantrum over NOTHING! Hopefully boys are a little less dramatic? Maybe not?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
bahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you did some kind of "photo editing" to make him look that demonic. My grandson is an angel!!!
That picture of him in daddy's shoes and tie....one of my faves!!!! DARLING!!!
Oh my gosh! I am sad to say but it only gets worse! At least it has been with Isabella! she can throw a tantrum over NOTHING! Hopefully boys are a little less dramatic? Maybe not?
Post a Comment