Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mini-Vacation and birthday

Justin and I were finally able to take a min-vaca to Lava Hotpsrings last weekend. It was Justin's birthday so it was a perfect time to go. This was the first time that we have left Turner over night. He stayed with my Mom and had a blast! My Mom and Adriane even braved the Cheesecake Factory with him. Although, I must say that my Dad topped all the charts and took him on a boys trip to the grocery store. How brave is that???? Go Dad! My Dad told Turner that there was one condition to the boys trip.......no binky. Ha ha ha ha!!! I laughed my head off at that. I wouldn't even brave the store without a binky.

Justin and I stayed at this really old hotel in Lava. It kinda reminded me of something you might see on a really scary movie. When we got to our room for the first time, Justin quietly checked out the place and then walked up to the bathroom mirror and said "Wow, this is the nicest mirror I have ever seen". I looked at it and didn't notice anything spectacular about it. So I said "It looks like a regular mirror to me". Still mesmerized by the mirror, he replies "I mean its actually clean, I can see my whole reflection in it". Note to self: Clean mirrors when I get home.

It was so nice to have a weekend to relax. We didn't have a schedule to meet, or diapers to change. How wonderful it was. The hot pools were marvelous as usual. Although, I would dare say that summer is a much better time to go. All the shops are open, and there is alot more to do. i.e. run the river, and go to the pool. Thank you sooooooooooo much to my parents who looked after our little monster while we were gone. We love you very much!

Life has been super duper busy as usual. A couple of weeks ago, I went down town with some friends on a fun photo shoot. We went to a couple of really cool places and just took pictures of our kids. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to edit them all as of yet. So this is all you get for now. More will come after I finish editing the two shoots that I did last week.


Kassie, Jesse, Madeline, Rashel, Justin and I at Market Street Grill for the boys' birthday. We had alot of fun! I am really glad that Justin and Jesse got to spend their birthday together. A big thanks to Kassie for the pictures!!!


Justin and I at Market Street Grill for his birthday.







Turner




Turner




Turner




Turner




Turner




Turner




Turner




Turner

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Talia -- these are SOOOO cute! He's so smooshy and adorable!

Lindsay Young said...

He is such a cute little guy! I love the pictures with the sock monkey! Glad you guys had a nice relaxing time together!